Sunday, June 20, 2010

Born In The USA


I have quite a few pair of kicks and Nike SB's take on a decent percentage of that inventory. I also have quite a few cds, none of which are E Street Band recordings. However, the combination of the two rolled into this shoe is where I can bridge the gap. Nike is dropping a limited edition shoe dedicated to "The Boss" himself, Bruce Springsteen.
The shoe is fashioned after Springsteen's "Born in the USA" album cover. Red & white stripes and blue denim make this shoe very patriotic and fresh to def! It will be released on July 3rd at the NJ Skateshop. So tell me, is there any better way to celebrate the 4th of July weekend than rockin a new pair of kicks to the barbeque of your choice while banging "Summertime" in your jeep? I think not...
-D. Griff

No comments:

Post a Comment