Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dior Homme W Color Belt


One of the most underrated aspects of fashion is accessorizing. Jewelry, ties, scarf’s, and countless other accessories can definitely help you step your style game up. My personal favorite is one that holds my pants up, although I love suspenders, belts have my heart. Dior Homme just unveiled a new belt that is high on my wish list for Fall. The W Color Belt is simple yet sleek and made completely from premium leather and canvas. The thing I love most about this belt is it’s so universal and can go with just about any outfit. Dressed up or down its still a good look. The belt is now available in both colorways at Restir. Don't be surprised if you see your boy rockin this piece real soon!

-D. Griff

via: Highsnobiety

No comments:

Post a Comment