Sunday, July 4, 2010

Black Rainbow Pop-Up Shop In Paris




I'd be lying if I said I didn't think the idea of pop-up shops wasn't the coolest concept ever. Probably one of the reasons I can't go a month without a post about one. The latest and greatest is the creative collective Black Rainbow's shop in their native Paris. The shop actually doubles as an art gallery and offers a wide range of products. Of course you can find the collectives label along with other designer apparel, shoes, magazines, toys, and accessories. Something unique about the shop is the quaint sense of humor throughout. Most notably the toilets that serve as chairs for customers to try on kicks. Pretty ill place. If you are in the area its more than worth checking out. Yet another reason on the long list of reasons why Paris may be the next stamp on my passport.
-D. Griff

No comments:

Post a Comment