Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Prime Time

Its extremely weird but I remember my school days by the women I dated and the shoes that came out. I can't explain it, that's just the way my mind works. That being said, 1993 was a dope year. My first year in middle school, dating Diana (and Angie), and rockin the first pair of signature shoes by sports icon Deion "Prime Time" Sanders. The original Nike Air Diamond Turf was, and still is, one of my favorite pair of shoes of all time. Everyone wanted them, everyone had them, and everyone bought each colorway that dropped. Thanks to the good folks over at Nike they are back!!! All the OG sneakerheads couldn't be more excited to see these kicks re-released from the Nike vault. I plan on picking up a pair this weekend for my collection and to heed the words of Souls of Mischief, "93 Til Infinity".

-D. Griff

No comments:

Post a Comment