Monday, October 5, 2009

Grooming




So I found this really great hand lotion that is thick enough to last through a couple hand washes, but also thin enough to not really feel greasy. It's Dr.Teal's Therapeutic Bath & Body Line-Chapped Hands Creme in Eucalyptus & Spearmint flavor ( i know, longest name in the world).
Every modern man needs to make sure he stays
classy not ashy, & this is an affordable solution that will work great as a daily moisturizer.
The best part is, EVERY SINGLE TIME i put this on around the office, practically every female i encounter asks what cologne I'm wearing. NO joke. I've even had a couple tell me they could smell me after I've passed down the hall. Not in the "
7th grader just discovering cologne so i spray on half the bottle" sort of way, but in the "just enough to leave a great impression" sort of way. And with the price below $6 when i picked it up at HEB Grocery, this is Steven's must have product for the month.
-Steven
(the sites grossly under-updated, so just check your local grocer, Walgreen's, or Beauty Supply Store)

No comments:

Post a Comment